This is an Admin Salesforce integration. This integration enables you to observe Salesforce Activities in the ContextSmith opportunity timeline.
To integrate your Salesforce Account with ContextSmith, you will need to do the following:
1. Log into ContextSmith. Select the settings tab located under the User Profile
2. Navigate into the Salesforce Tile and click "Configure Settings"
3. Log into Salesforce
4. Start Capping Accounts. Select a ContextSmith Account and link it to a Salesforce Account. Once all the links have been created click "Refresh the Opportunities".
5. (Optional) Map Opportunities.
6. Map Activities. One ContextSmith opportunity will map to one SFDC account. Click "Refresh ContextSmith Activities"
That's it! All the mapped accounts/opportunities will begin showing as Salesforce Activities.
Note: You must be an Admin Role ContextSmith user in ContextSmith for this to work properly.
Every ContextSmith Opportunity will only map to one Salesforce Account
"Refresh" process may take a few minutes depending on activity size.