ContextSmith's Opportunity is designed to track the various touch points from your organization with your customers through emails, meetings, notes, and Salesforce activities.
Here are the important components of an Opportunity:
- Follow: You will receive a daily or weekly email summary when you follow an opportunity.
- Edit: You can modify opportunity settings, such as privacy. Note: (Only opportunity owners have this option)
- Refresh: When clicked, we retrieve the latest email activities about this account. Refresh happens automatically, but this button gets the latest status on demand. Note: (Only opportunity owners have this option)
- Stage: Pulled from Salesforce
- Deal Size: Pulled from Salesforce
- Days to Close: Imported Salesforce field
- Open Alerts and Tasks: Tasks that have not yet been completed that belong to the opportunity.
- Activities: Contains Timeline of all account engagement (described below).
- Alerts & Tasks: Contains Tasks and Alerts that we automatically find in your day-to-day communication.
- Relationship Graph: A visual graph indicating engagement levels within the organization.
- Include any kind of notes into the timeline.
- Suggested People: People who we found that also cc'ed others and not on the People list.
- People: Actual members in the Stream. Members can be internal and external people; however, it is important to add all the people that you want to track engagements emails & meetings with.
- Followers: Sometimes other internal members or teams (like colleagues, boss, Product, Billing, Engineering, etc.) would like to follow an account activity without being directly involved. Followers will receive a daily or weekly summary email. It is the same functionality as described in #1 after click on "Follow" button.
A continuous view of activities about a specific account or a group of people. You can think of it as a news feed of your customer, even if you're not directly cc'ed or involved in any of the activities. Read more about timeline ».